Complete Commercial Brokerage ServicesMHWRE offers a complete range of brokerage services including leasing, buyer representation, sales, investment and corporate services and development consulting. We focus on numerous asset classes including land, industrial, office, retail, and multifamily investments.
• Comprehensive project analysis
• Broker Opinion of Value (BOV)/Property Valuation
• Zoning and utility analysis
• Coordinate with legal, financial survey and title professionals
• Transaction analysis including reviews of leases, property sales vs. purchase and sale-leaseback
• Marketing services including materials and campaigns
• Transaction due diligence
• Tax, Municipal and state incentive negotiations
• Asset acquisition and disposition
• National and local representation
• IRS 1031 exchanges
Land ServicesMHWRE assists in the acquisition and disposition of a wide variety of land for retail, industrial, office, multi-family and single family residential developers. Real Estate investors interested in land assets understand the benefits of working with an expert. MHW combines their knowledge of the land entitlement process with a deep understanding of local market dynamics and the regulatory environment. This will ensure that clients maximize the value of their real estate assets. By working with Montgomery, Harris, & Walker landowners benefit from our expertise.
Industrial ServicesMontgomery, Harris, & Walker offers project leasing, tenant representation, property management, asset management, development, facility acquisition and disposition services We strives to achieve the optimize property values for its clients through the lease-up process, renewals, and property management. The team also provides industrial property services to tenants and users. Whether the client needs to expand or downsize, Montgomery, Harris, and Walker will represent the best interests of the client in the marketplace.
Multi-Family Services• Stabilization and repositioning of underperforming multi-family assets
Investment Services for Income Producing Real EstateSelling or acquiring commercial real estate includes buyer representation, 1031 exchange investors, capital markets, market data, submarket data, contract negotiations and due diligence in order to achieve maximum value. When it is time to sell your asset we offer hometown-market knowledge, a builder/owner’s perspective, and years of investment success to deliver unparalleled sales and acquisition experience. Montgomery, Harris, & Walker can handle all aspects of your transaction as your partner. Whether you are one of our institutional clients, a public company, or a private investor, you will be rewarded by our in-depth market knowledge, valuation and underwriting expertise. Our active investor database containing the most recent buyers for your property type and size will ensure you achieve maximum exposure and value.
Corporate Services:• Advisory Services
• Tenant Representation
• Retail and commercial leasing
• Real Estate investment analysis
• Market research
• Build-to-suit search and site selection
• Portfolio management advisory
DevelopmentProperty development encompasses a range of activities from the purchase of land, development of facilities and buildings to meet clients' requirements. Including but not limited to; retail centers, industrial parks and office buildings. It also includes either the sale or lease of the land of properties on completion.
• Introducing joint ventures or partnerships opportunities if applicable
• Identifying deal structure optimization
• Environment, planning, and development approvals
• Contractual rights and obligations
• Advisory services encompassing architecture and design, purpose built facilities, project management and funding